Reporting to the Board of the family-owned John Hogg Group, responsible for the creation and strategic planning and operational set up of the Game of Thrones Studio Tour at Linen Mill Studios, set to become the ‘Must See Must Do’ attraction in Northern Ireland, enabling visitors to capture the magic of the series in a foremost NI filming location.
- Creating a critical path for the project pre and post opening & leading the pre-opening multi-departmental team with inspirational leadership style, charisma and by example.
- Developing business strategy processes and policies to bring the shared vision of LMS and HBO to life.
- Developing robust relationships with a vast number of stakeholders, locally and internationally.
- Developing Corporate Commercial strategy, developing revenue streams, identifying and exploiting opportunities to robustly set up the attraction for success.
- Developing the Visitor Experience strategy, and Operational strategy : Understanding the audience, and developing a World Class team through the HR Strategy and business culture to deliver this phenomenal opportunity. Including all H&S, Risk Management and SOP systems are planned and implemented successfully to develop and launch a highly successful and Operationally Excellent Studio Tour.