Reporting direct to the CEO of Longshot Kids Ltd, and the Board.
Full Ops and P&L responsibility for KidZania Admissions, Contact Centre, Customer Service, F&B, and the delivery of the KidZania product to KPI targets. Also responsible for the Building & FM of the 76,000ft 2 site in prestigious ‘Westfield London’. 7 Direct Reports, 400 person team, & £10m pa turnover.
- Slashed £165k vs budget in 4 months of 2018 P&L through strategic cost management initiatives, whilst ensuring Operational Excellence, team productivity through high Engagement, and High Visitor Experience metrics.
- Drove ticket SPH and Yields through digital and traditional marketing and commercial initiatives to deliver profit conversion in the face of tough trading conditions of Summer 2018.
- Achieved YOY retail growth of 23% through sourcing changes & retail initiatives. SPH up 9% and ATV up 21%.
- Developed strategic Operational Vision within the Operations team to deliver KPI improvements in the customer and team experience. Used Staff Engagement Survey results to springboard this initiative through a Values-led approach.
- Increased NPS by 10% YOY & Trip Advisor 4/5 (highest in the business’s 7 year history) /AVUIS: 83% YTD ‘Experience’.
- Sept 2018 – Recognised at UK Digital media Conference – driving best practices through Brand Personality/Essence.